sobota, 29 marca 2014

My fovourite musicans and bands

My favourite musican... hmm... I 've got few of them. For sure:
Cee Lo Green : Best song for me is "F*ck You"












Michael Jackson : every song of Michael is great











Pharrel Williams :my favourite song of this musican is "Happy"













Danzel : His best song for me is " Pump It Up"
















And now about my favourite bands. For sure I can replace :
Daft Punk; The best song in my opinion is "Get Lucky"










Mattafix; I like most "Big City Life" this is their best song  for me,











The Dreadnoughts: I like their whole album: Polka's Not Dead










I cant tell why I like them. In my opinion everyone of them and every band are amazing. All of them have nice voices and making great music.

Ty. Bye .

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz