sobota, 15 marca 2014

My favourite book and movie

I watched plenty of films. I read  little less books. So... my favourite film. Hmm... let me wonder about this. For sure I can replace : The Avengers, every part of Spider-Man, every part of Star Wars, every part of Iron Man, Last of the Mohicans, few parts of James Bond (especially with Daniel Craig) ,The Lone Ranger. every part of Pirates of The Caraibean ... what else... every part of A Good Day To Die Hard, Kick Ass 1 and 2 ,every part of  The Hangover , Harry Potter (every part) . I could  replace for a long time. But now I have to say someting about my favourites books.
So... I like books which are based on computer games. I read Assassin's Creed books  and Crisis. These are very long books. For e.g. : one of the Assassin's Creed books has got something about 500 pages. I read already five to six Assassin's Creed books... Yeah... It's all for today ...  ty  bye.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz